Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kam's First TV Crush Other than Diego...aw!

I have to give you this quick little story...I want to cry right now - Kamryn has her FIRST TV crush! Is that not the saddest thing? Well, not really when you hear about all the suffering in this cruel world but for me, a first time Mom to a VERY prissy girl, it's a milestone I wish we would have crossed WAY down the line!!
I like to watch Little People, Big World on TLC and Kam likes to watch it with me...it's a really great show. Anyway, I was working on a new style of pillowcase dress (that's another story) yesterday and as Kam does most of the time was in my sewing room with me chatting me up (by the way: BIG talker - the girl talks ALL day long- really!). She's got to where she has imaginary - or as she calls - "imagination" friends (mostly her cousins but sometimes Diego will be at the house with us)...just a little strange when I have to give an imaginary kid a kiss goodnight or serve them imaginary food OR (this one is a good one) make the Wal-Mart greeter give the invisible kid a smiley face sticker (yep, try to explain that one to a 60 plus lady!!).
Anywho, back to my story - bare with me people! Where were we? Oh, yeah in the sewing room yesterday...I was cutting some material and I heard Kamryn talking to her friends and she said Jeremy. I stopped what I was doing because I had never heard her talking to this friend. I asked her, "Kam who is Jeremy?" Her reply? "My 'fa-wa-and' from big 'word', 'wittle' people...you know?"
How precious!!
Well, I'm sitting on the pot (not using it) with the laptop watching Kam play in the bathtub right now and she's ready to get out - better go! I just had to share that before it left the Ole Noggin!! ;)
One more, she was getting upset (imagine that!) because a washcloth wouldn't do what she wanted it to do so Jerry came in to help her and he told her, "Use your noodle" and her reply, "What kind?" -- HA! Can you tell we eat a LOT of pasta!! Ha Ha Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment