Thursday, August 27, 2009

You Ate That Whole Block of Cheese!

What's with the title you say? A funny little antidote from tonight...

Let me prefaced this by saying we are big fans of Will Ferrell, he's funny. He has a weird sense of humor quite like ours...we're weird! One of our favorites is Anchorman. If you to are a fan then you know the scene where he comes home and his dog is talking to him, by of course, barking at him. Will Ferrell's character answers him by repeating what the dog says. An example? Okay.

Dog barking
WF's Character's response: Baxter! You know I don't speak Spanish!
Dog barking
WF's Character's response: What you ate the whole block of cheese?!
Dog barking
WF's Character's response: No, I'm not mad. I'm quite proud!

Okay, I know that's not too terribly funny reading it, but believe me, it's HILARIOUS!

So, Jerry does this with our dog, Janie when she barks at us. We know what she wants, she wants to go outside to do what she can't do inside...I won't tell you, you should know what I'm talking about!

Now, Kamryn hears this and tonight as Janie does, when I get finished eating (notice I didn't say when Jerry gets finished - she's SUPPOSED to be HIS dog, but SHE does NOT KNOW this!!!) looks straight at me when it would be just as easier to look at Jerry, starts barking at ME. Well, I am not listening to her and Kam out of no where says, "What?! You ate the whole block of cheese?!"!!!!!!! And precedes to crack herself and Jerry and I up!!! MAN, it was funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment