Thursday, August 20, 2009

Baby On The Way!!!!

Quick little note to you all....I found out Monday that I am going to be having a baby April 27th, 2010 and an added bonus, that's our 8th wedding anniversary!!!! Is that the coolest or what!!!
Some prayer request for you all to go to the Father with: As you all know I am a diabetic and I have concerns with that and the pregnancy. I have an appointment with my endocrinologist on Monday at 8:15 so remember me as I travel to Little Rock. She told me in February that I was healthy enough to get pregnant but by the time my May's Hemoglobin A1C test was mailed to me in June it showed it was a little elevated and didn't suggest me getting pregnant...I've been working on it since then so I hope I'm okay! Please be praying for that!! I didn't want to get back on birth control pills after I had been off it for a month because of the problems we had getting pregnant with Kamryn (it took us 2 years!! I wasn't ovulating for some reason...)
She has already switched me to another type of 24 hour insulin because the one I was taking is not FDA approved for pregnancy! Yikes! I will start that tonight so, if you can pray for me and my little growing baby I would REALLY appreciate it!
Oh, I forgot, I took that insulin when I was pregnant with Kamryn and she came out just fine so I haven't hurt this baby! I was going to another endocrinologist at the time and I guess he either didn't know or didn't care. My opinion is he didn't care to know - I REALLY didn't like him! ;-)
Well, that's about it for now!! We are REALLY excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! We are excited for you guys and will keep in you our prayers.

    ReplyDelete