Friday, March 6, 2009

Lovely Little Photo shoot!

Well, we had a successful photo shoot!! And the winner is.....



Couldn't you just eat her up?! I love the above picture!! That smile - come on - beautiful!!!



Showing off her FIRST pair of flip-flops!!! ($7.50 @ your local friendly Wal-Mart Supercenter!) I secretly wish I had a pair of my own! They're silver and sparkly!!!


This is my Peasant style pillowcase dress by the way...I LOVE it! It's made from a vintage pillowcase!





Poor child, she is trying to model for Mommy!!

When we got back in the house I asked her if she had fun being Mommy's little model. She scrunched up her face and said, "I'm not a mod-dul, I'm a gurl! I'm Kam-man!"


By this point in the day she had enough of modeling!

This is another Peasant style pillowcase - shirt.


I believe I'll sit Mommy...


Yep, she's tired!!! (Beautiful shot of the stain glass windows of our church - which by the way I just realized I didn't mention the name of on my first blog - it's NEW HOPE BAPTIST CHURCH!!)



I need to brag on my husband and I guess really on myself! (Hee Hee)!!
A little story on the pink shirt Kamryn is wearing: The first time she wore it Jerry asked if I had made it - does he really need to ask this? Probably not - but it flatters me none the less!!
Anyway, I told him yes, in fact I had!! (can you tell I'm proud of myself! HA!) Now, this is rare for him to say so but he said, "I REALLY like that! You did good!". It's not rare for him to say he likes something, it's just rare that he would comment on Kamryn's clothes...unless he REALLY doesn't like it!
Of course he boost up her ego on Sunday mornings right before going to church. He'll say, "Kamryn, you look SO pretty in your dress!"
You should see her smile up to her Daddy...SO precious!
I'm glad that he thinks enough to tell her this! We try not to brag on outward beauty because we don't want her to think that it's all that matters but come on ladies, it is REALLY nice to be told you look pretty! Right?! It is!! And then to here it from your Daddy is EVEN better!!! I hope her Daddy is her #1 for the rest of her life!!! I feel bad for her future husband he has BIG shoes to feel!!! (By the way, I pray for that boy everyday...that's important - just thought I would put that out to you...)

Anyway, it's late...I'm tired...been a busy day...need to go to bed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment