Friday, March 5, 2010

Lovely Little Flowers' Catch-Up Time!!

As stated in previous blogs, I am NOT a good blogger!! I just realized I hadn't put anything concerning "Lovely Little Flowers" items so here is an overview of what I've been doing. If there is anything you see that you want me to make your little one, PLEASE let me know as soon as possible because I'm getting to the point in my pregnancy that sitting at the sewing machine is becoming unbearable! ;-)
I've come up with something for the boys.
Here is a couple of onesies I did for Jerry's friend.
A camo cross and tie (for the redneck in your little business man!)
Here is an example of a shirt I made for Kamryn for Valentine's Day and one I donated for an auction for a little boy in Glenwood that was diagnosed with cancer.


This one was also donated to the auction. The two heart shirts were put together with a Hannah Montana blanket and raised $40.00 I believe, which made me happy that I could do something to help! I HATE cancer - it's everywhere! It SUCKS!!

The whole auction raised a little over $4,000!!


My friend's mom asked me to do these two shirts for her grandgirls Ava and Ryne! I LOVE how they came out!! If you would like an appliqued shirt like this it'll be $15.00 (no shipping and handling)



This shirt was done for the same friend's kiddo Miss Ryne. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this shirt!! (Also, $15.00)


A close-up of the cross



This is a close-up of a headband I did for a little girl in our church Miss Kenedee. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this headband! I need to make one for another little girl in Oklahoma and I can't forget Miss Mary Beth before she's born!!!
(This headband is $5.00)


The dress I made to go with the above headband or vice-versa - which ever comes first right...the chicken or the egg?! ;-) I LOVE the zebra print peasant style pillowcase dress.
(This dress is $15.00)


This is a dress I did for our Fall Festival back in October that I still haven't sold. I guess if it comes down to it I can always let Mary Beth wear it!!






As you can see I've been busy! Let me know if I can help you out!!! Thanks in advance!!








No comments:

Post a Comment