Friday, February 12, 2010

I am OFFICIALLY a bad blogger!!

I realize I'm horrible at blogging. For heavens sake I STILL haven't posted anything from Kamryn's THIRD birthday which was in May!! Goodness!! Here are a FEW pictures from Christmastime I thought I'd share...

Jerry was in China for the first part of December and that was REALLY weird not having him here! He had to go over to their China factory to put a piece of equipment back together. He had an "uneventful" time while over there.

He was able to see the "Forbidden City" where one of his tooth's crown fell off. Thankfully he wasn't in any pain!!

He had some really interesting foods. The pictures are all on his computer so I can't share them but you can go ahead and thank me for that because you would surely throw up if you did see them!!

He and his group went to see "The Great Wall of China". He said it was AMAZING!! Overall he had a great trip and Kamryn and I had some good "girl time" but missed him terribly!!!

We were able to keep ourselves busy with several things: A "Tacky Christmas Sweater" Party, the Sparkman Elementary Christmas Play, an all day shopping trip with a church friend, Cecilia to shop for our "Holiday Cheer" project for the kids of our community, a wedding and several pajama parties together!!

Here are some pictures of Kamryn:






Kamryn and I at the "Tacky Christmas Sweater" Party


This year's Christmas seemed to be really special for Kamryn she was thankful for everything and seemed to really enjoy herself!! We were thankful for being able to give her the "last Christmas with just the three of us"...I guess it didn't dawn on us until halfway through the month that next year will be completely different and oh so much sweeter with Mary Beth here! But we were also worried that Kamryn needed one last "hoorah" before she was no longer an only child....not sure if that was right or not but it was right for our family!! :-)

Here is Kamryn laying out cookies for Santa:



Christmas morning coming in to see what Santa brought her!!

Santa left her a note...

She was impressed!!



And now after uploading and rearranging all of these pictures I know why I don't blog all of the time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment